Canon HF200 HD video cam + WP-V1 housing + Fisheye Fix WAL-04 + lighting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhelmuth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Folks, this is a really outstanding HD mini cam kit (1080 res + stills). I doubt I need to say much about its abilities, but essentially you have one of the best non-pro compact HD cams you can take underwater and still not mortgage the house. Pictured are the HD cam in its housing, sporting 2x Big Blue VL1300’s, Fisheye Fix WAL-04 Ultra Wide Angle Dome lens (130° field of view at 0.42x), and tray with arms. Not shown are all boxes, manuals, chargers, cables, accessories, etc. but I have all of these (and extras) and they will come with their respective items. This rig has been on 18 dives (counting pool dives) and racked up about 40 hours of video total (very low hours). The WAL dome port has been replaced and is brand new – never been in the water (I let my buddy dive it on his camera and he scratched it – so I got a replacement from Ryan over at Reef Photo ). Never flooded and everything is in like new condition. When new, this was still a great bargain at $2700. But let’s be real about it – it’s time to move on. So I’m offering this kit for $1300 (plus shipping).

Reason for sale: I don’t use it (prefer still photos), so it’s time to sell and use it to fund other projects…

Will also trade for really nice condition Canon 5D Mark II (I cannot use the Mark I or III)

I have 100% perfect reputation with ebay (score of 574 ID = coach*jim since 2000) and on every forum I’ve ever sold anything (and typically I get feedback that notes condition is even better than I described). But I always will listen to any complaints you might have if this is not what you expected. Even if you change your mind, I’m happy to refund everything except shipping as long as it’s returned back to me in same condition and all original materials.
I will also separate IF I have no takers or I can find buyers for all pieces…

• WP-V1 Housing with CanonHF200 HD mini cam and 32GB memory card = $450
  • Fisheye Fix WAL-04 Ultra Wide Angle lens = $325 (will include the “spare” dome)
  • Big Blue VL1300 (1300 lumens ea.) lighting = $300 ea. / $550 for the pair

All the above includes their respective batteries, chargers, accessories, etc.

If needed, I can take paypal.

Attachments

• v1.jpg
    v1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 119
  • v2.jpg
    v2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 99
  • v3.jpg
    v3.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 95
  • v4.jpg
    v4.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 91
Hey y'all... if I'm too high on the price, will ya let me know (PM please)? Thanks!

...and it can't hurt to make me an offer - I will separate these, but want to keep the camera and housing together.

Let's reduce this to $1200 and see how this works... bring me some offer guys. I'm very happy to break this up!

Fix UWL-104 is SOLD... all that is for sale now is the WP-V1 Housing with CanonHF200 HD mini cam and 32GB memory card = $450

...I will separate the WP-V1 ($300) and the
Canon HF200 with 32Gb memory card, cables, charger extra battery, etc. ($200)

Price reduction on the WP-V1 Housing with CanonHF200 HD mini cam and 32GB memory card ... $375

...I will separate the WP-V1 ($225) and the
Canon HF200 with 32Gb memory card, cables, charger extra battery, etc. ($150)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom