Dano - MAKO Spearguns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

THRASH

Contributor
Reaction score
I meant to post earlier about my positive experience with Dano from MAKO Spearguns, but got caught with work and life. A couple of months ago I sent MAKO a PM because I had a bracket on one of my detachable lights break and I was inquiring about whether or not I could replace just the bracket piece. Dano, responded quickly and just replaced the whole light for me and shipped it to my house. I thought this was above and beyond service and I really appreciated it. I have quite a few of their products to include the reversible camo wetsuit which have served me well thus far.

Thanks for the thumbs up. :)

MAKO is excellent. As is HOG/Edge. I have their drysuit (as well as regs). There was an issue from the factory, so it had to be sent back to USIA for repair. Jack offered to send me his own to use while mine was out for repair. That is top notch.

Wow, Thanks so much for the positive feedback. I was a little slow getting back to the Forum after the upgrade. We've seen a steady increase in demand for our rubber weightbelts, which I attribute (in large part) due to scuba divers beginning to realize how much more comfortable they are - compared to typical wt belts.

Jim.. Let us know how the new inflatable float works for you.

Thanks!

Dano

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom