Turquoise Bay question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mark01

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
While I enjoy diving, my wife does not dive and spends a lot of time by the pool. Can anyone tell me if Turquoise Bay Resort in Roatan has umbrellas by the pool that she can use with a lounge chair? I see in videos there are the grass hut things on the beach and there seem to be a couple of tables at the pool with umbrellas, but a table by the pool with an umbrella isn't going to work with a Lounge chair and she is not going to want to spend all her time on the beach either. She wants to be able to have some sun, but also have shade at the pool with a lounge chair so she can read.

Thanks!

I was there a few years ago and there were lounges by the pool. Can't remember if there were umbrellas as well. There is a nice shaded area up by the restaurant and bar. Turquoise is pretty isolated if she has any other activities in mind.

Back
Top Bottom