Solved: BALI DIVER needs help getting on Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
BALI DIVER messaged me because s/he can send PMs but cannot post nor receive help from emails. S/he says "I keep seeing message my account not activated and email sent to me.but no email and i keep asking it for to be sent to me.I even sent message on help page.But no one ansrwers me."

I'm sure you are busy, but can you find time to contact this member...??

Bali Diver has an AOL email listed if this is not correct, then no wonder they're not getting the email? If you are in contact with Bali diver, they can email me - it's howarde at scubaboard dot com

Looking at their record, I see no reason why they can't get on.

I manually validated their account a few days ago and sent them that at their AOL account. AOL has blacklisted us in the past. Be sure to put SB on the whitelist.

I manually validated their account a few days ago and sent them that at their AOL account.
If his listed email address is wrong, he may not have got that - but if he is validated, I wonder why he can't post?

I manually validated their account a few days ago and sent them that at their AOL account. AOL has blacklisted us in the past. Be sure to put SB on the whitelist.

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Looks like everything ok now

Reactions: Jax
If his listed email address is wrong, he may not have got that - but if he is validated, I wonder why he can't post?
Not to speak for Howard or Pete, but with most forums, once you get your validation link in your inbox, you have to log on using it. No login, no using the forums.

SB Email is not blacklisted anywhere. If it ends up in people's spam folder, that is not because of general blacklist by an email provider.

Not to speak for Howard or Pete, but with most forums, once you get your validation link in your inbox, you have to log on using it. No login, no using the forums.

always was loggedin,could not make replys to posts and message on main page saying validation link sent to email and no email; even many times i requested re-send validation link

always was loggedin,could not make replys to posts and message on main page saying validation link sent to email and no email; even many times i requested re-send validation link
Check your email on record here, ok.

even many times i requested re-send validation link
I could go pull the records, but I remember all but one coming in on the same day. I usually check the email first thing in the morning. I responded that day and then, I think another was sent yesterday or maybe the day before and I responded to that one as well.

I've been testing the response from our server for validation and it's almost instantaneous. We've had far fewer problems with xenForo than vBulletin in this regard.

Back
Top Bottom