ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've seen tons of pictures and videos of ribbon eels before, but I never new they were that small. I can't wait to see one in person.

Wiz not all Ribbon Eels are that small
Lets all learn more about them.
They are surprising.

I agree Ribbon Eels are much cuter than the Bobbit Worm .

Wiz not all Ribbon Eels are that small
Lets all learn more about them.
They are surprising.

I agree Ribbon Eels are much cuter than the Bobbit Worm .

First the Bobbit worm, now the Bruce Jenner eel? Fascinating!

I May Have To Add This To The Critter Hunt List

This is the second (or third) time I have read about the Critter Hunt. How does it work? I am assuming Cardzard will have a list of critters to find. But will we also have access to visuals on the critters so we know what we are looking for? How do we prove that we found the critter? Do we need a photo or video of the critter or would you take our word on it?

Thank you in advance. Can you tell I am getting VERY excited about the trip?

This is the second (or third) time I have read about the Critter Hunt. How does it work? I am assuming Cardzard will have a list of critters to find. But will we also have access to visuals on the critters so we know what we are looking for? How do we prove that we found the critter? Do we need a photo or video of the critter or would you take our word on it?

Thank you in advance. Can you tell I am getting VERY excited about the trip?

Critter Hunt Explained
At the Welcome party all Crew Members will get a list with all critters you need to find and take a picture of during the event.
I will also have a slideshow playing at the welcome party on the big screen of each creature with their name. This allows everyone to put a face to the name.

During the 2 weeks those competing will get as many of the critters on the list they can.

The pictures must just be recognizable which allow ALL Crew Members to compete. Better pictures count no more than just barely recognizable one. Roxanne & I will be the judges.

Crew Members competing must put their critters on a card or thumb drive in a separate folder containing only the animals on the list. We run them through my software to check all photos were taken during the event and with the same camera. Any photo submitted that does not meet the rules will result in disqualification.

The Crew Member with the most critters will win a AWESOME prize.

PS: We are VERY EXCITED ALSO, those that miss this event will be kicking themselves for years to come IMO

Last edited:
Bobbit worms, ribbon eels and sharks!
:):):cool::cool::):)o_Oo_O:eek::eek:o_Oo_O:rolleyes::rolleyes::):):rolleyes::rolleyes::wink::wink::D:D:wink::wink:
OH YES!!!!!

Time for the Invasion Crew to Vote!
ScubaBoard Invasion 2016 Event T Shirt Voting

131 Days To Go!

Diving social is so much fun
and that's what
ScubaBoard Invasions are all about.

Diving and fun all rolled into one!
2 Amazing Resorts
Up to 5 dives per day
Private Parties
and Contests
to name just a few of our SB perks!

A few spaces are available,
but time is fleeting to join in on this
AMAZING ADVENTURE AND DEAL!
ScubaBoard Invasion 2016 Philippines

Are you a Solo Diver looking for a Roommate?
POST HERE!
Solo Divers Looking for Roommates

Check out all the amazing prizes from our
Invasion 2016 Sponsors!

Back
Top Bottom