Wreck-X Scapa Flow Shipwreck Diving & Maritime History Week 23 - 29 April 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paul Haynes

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi All

There still remains places on the Wreck-X Scapa Flow Shipwreck Diving & Maritime History Week 23 - 29 April 2016. It promises to be a fantastic week of diving and diving education with myself and Rod (author of Dive Scapa Flow, Dive Truk Lagoon, Dive Palau, Britain's Greatest Shipwrecks etc) delivering various presentations during the evenings. Diving will be conducted from MV Huskyan, a brand new purpose built luxury dive boat that is without doubt the best dive vessel of her type in European waters. Although a live aboard vessel, divers will be accommodated at Divers Lodge, extremely comfortable diver accommodation just 5 minutes walk from MV Huskyan's berth at Stromness Harbour. For 6 days diving, evening presentations, wreck guided tours and 7 nights accommodation, the price is £650, which I hope you would agree is great value.

For further information please drop me an email at: paul@wreck-x.com

Best regards

Paul

Wreck-X
Shipwreck Exploration & Global Diving Adventure
Web: www.wreck-x.com
Facebook: Wreck-X (Shipwreck Explorers)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom