Solved: BALI DIVER needs help getting on Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

always was loggedin,could not make replys to posts and message on main page saying validation link sent to email and no email; even many times i requested re-send validation link

The email that's on file is a series of numbers @ AOL.com

If this is incorrect, it needs to be changed

You can update your email address yourself. Just click on your name at the top of the screen and then contact details.

The email that's on file is a series of numbers @ AOL.com
Not even similar to the one he gave me, but he's been told to update that.

Reactions: Jax
Hi GUYS
Happy I'm back !

My email DM198022014@AOL.COM and yes doubled checked on here my contact details,my previous email on here from 2003/04 was DM198022004@AOL.COM.

I sent message to CONTACT a few times.But no reply.not that i know if you do or no validation link to my email.I was always logged in and there would be a banner on page saying validation link sent to above email to validate my membership and resend if need be.I requested several times on this to resend email.But no email received.Is there some issues in US with aol account.Happy everything back to normal now and just giving you all some feeback to you all.due to feedback.

thanks PAUL

Hi GUYS
Happy I'm back !

My email DM198022014@AOL.COM and yes doubled checked on here my contact details,my previous email on here from 2003/04 was DM198022004@AOL.COM.

I sent message to CONTACT a few times.But no reply.not that i know if you do or no validation link to my email.I was always logged in and there would be a banner on page saying validation link sent to above email to validate my membership and resend if need be.I requested several times on this to resend email.But no email received.Is there some issues in US with aol account.Happy everything back to normal now and just giving you all some feeback to you all.due to feedback.

thanks PAUL
That is not the email address on your account. I found your original account. You had some odd issue. I merged the two.

Now he sends me this, from the email address he posted above...
Hi Don

Now i can't signin.Won't except my password which is correct and does not except me as a member when trying " forgot password."

Thanks

PAUL

I emailed Bali Diver.

There were 2 accounts. I merged them. However, your email address was wrong. I fixed that too. That's what the problem was. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom