Private Key in the Bay Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

majulie

New
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My non-profit organization, Adelante Foundation, is currently running a raffle for a week stay at a Private Key in the Bay Islands just off of Utila and Roatan. This trip is all inclusive and includes scuba diving either during the day or at night. There are other really great activities you can do on the Key like deep sea fishing or snorkeling on the coral reef surrounding the island. Every dollar raised goes towards helping women and their families escape extreme poverty in Honduras.

If you are interested, or know someone who might be, feel free to go to this address to learn more: www.adelantefoundation.org/raffle/

More info on Adelante Foundation: http://www.adelantefoundation.org/

Thanks for your help and support!

Julie

Some pictures :)

Attachments

• sunset6.jpg
    sunset6.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 71
  • diving-689831_1920.jpg
    diving-689831_1920.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 20911508_m (1).jpg
    20911508_m (1).jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 91
In case anyone was wondering, here is a link to Adelante's financials: Adelante Foundation
This is a great organization that is really making an impact. This raffle is a great opportunity to help our cause. Thanks!

why no mention of the name of the cay?
roatan and utila are six miles apart, so no cay is "just off of roatan and utila", it is either just off of one or the other.
please let us know the name of the cay

Thanks laurenceh,

The cay belongs to one of our Board Members and she uses it for her personal getaway or family retreats, so it doesn't really have an official name. It sits to the west of Utila and is about a 10 minute boat ride away if that gives you a better reference. I have had the privilege of actually going to the island myself, so if you have any more questions about the cay then let me know an I'm sure I can answer them for you :)

Thanks
Tim

ok, i know which cay it is, its located near pigeon cay on the south western end of utila. a beautiful location for sure (i live about 600 yards away) its about as picture perfect as anywhere in the world. its well worth buying many raffle tickets to get a chance at staying in that lovely house on its own private island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom