ScubaBoard Invasion 2016 Event T Shirt Voting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too bad you can't send them to us so we can wear on the plane.

That would be great! I would even drive to your neck of the woods to pick up some of the SOFL contingency flying together.

Think about it @ROXANNE it would even lighten your load :)

I vote for Design #1. I love the map of the Philippine Islands but I thought it got lost in Design #2.

I also like the map on #1 with the Atlantis banner and the more prominent red dots for the two cities, but prefer the overall design in #2

I vote for number two, since I've been told that it's me being used as the profile! :D :D :D

@NetDoc I know you can't see it, but I'm showing a lot of restraint by not taking a shot at you. IJS!!!

@NetDoc I know you can't see it, but I'm showing a lot of restraint by not taking a shot at you. IJS!!!
Yeah, yeah, I can just see it on your dart board now with the question:

Can YOU hit the broad side of a barn?

or...

Manatee practice zone!

Thank you. I will let you know tonight or tomorrow if he is successful. Right now, it is hard to find a time to talk to him. I am a FIRST Robotics widow (like all those football widows in the fall) for the next several weeks since Tom mentors a FIRST team.

FIRST competition!!!! So interesting! That reminds me I may be bringing a camera drone to Philippines to record some nice videos of all of us :)

Last edited:
2.gif

Your vote has been tallied.

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote for 2.

#2 for me, thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back