May we pay to expedite shipping on the Sol's that were recalled?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

banjobound

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are leaving for Bonaire on 2/20 and the dive shop we use has someone filling in and he thinks the computers are being sent 2/9. We live in Alaska and that is cutting it very close for our comfort level. We would love to pay to expedite shipping, if that is possible?

Good luck.

I'm not happy to have bought a computer I haven't been able to use for five months. :mad:

Since the clock is counting down, I'd contact the rep here directly (start a Conversation) since he apparently hasn't been in this forum since January 11th. JulesSCUBAPRO

He will receive an e-mail notification at Scubapro when you do so alerting him that you're trying to contact him here.

Reactions: Jax
IDK but my way works. Since time is of the essence it's the better option than guessing if he has @ alerts setup.

Another consideration is that using the @ requires Jules to login here, figure out the new board since he hasn't been on it since the migration and figure out the alert process so he even sees this thread to start the process.

If banjobound starts a Conversation instead and includes details of their request like service order number etc. Jules will see that in the e-mail and can start to work on it immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jax
I've heard a new delivery date of Mid-March for both Galileos and Lunas. You may want to have your LDS call SP and find out exactly where yours is in the queue.

I was told by my dive shop that the computers are being released tomorrow and we can call to find out ETA. You can bet it will be the first thing I do tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your advice, diversteve. I started a conversation and posted a new thread on his username as well. I am getting a little anxious for an answer....

Once again I thank you for your help. Scuba pro has already sent tracking info and my computers will be in Alaska on Friday!! Yay!

Good for you!!!!

I hope ScubaPro will consider individuals circumstances on staging the return.

I have another tech computer, a Petrel. Let those who have only one dive computer get theirs back first!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom