For Sale OMS O2 Analyzer + Adjustable Flow valve + Pelican case $60

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnN

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have an older OMS O2 Analyzer with an adjustable flow valve (0-10 Liters/minute) all in nicely padded Pelican case. The adjustable flow valve plugs directly into a LP hose

The Analyzer will need a new cell, but worked perfectly the last time I used it.

Free shipping in US

OMS O2 -2.JPG OMS O2 -1.JPG

Hi-- Please forgive the noobness, but I don't know much about analyzers-- I've always only used a shop or boat one.

Would you have the model number of the analyzer and part number for the replacement cell?

Additionally, could you bypass the flow valve and plug the analyzer directly into the lp hose?

Honestly, I'm not sure how you get the airflow out of the tank; I've only seen/used ones that were coupled to a first stage.

TIA--

R.

Hi-- Please forgive the noobness, but I don't know much about analyzers-- I've always only used a shop or boat one.

Would you have the model number of the analyzer and part number for the replacement cell?

Additionally, could you bypass the flow valve and plug the analyzer directly into the lp hose?

Honestly, I'm not sure how you get the airflow out of the tank; I've only seen/used ones that were coupled to a first stage.

TIA--

R.

Most of the older ones would plug into the inflator hose so the hose would limit the amount of pressure going over the sensor. The modern ones can be held up to the valve, or the 2nd stage, but you have to be careful the flow of gas is not too fast.

Most of the older ones would plug into the inflator hose so the hose would limit the amount of pressure going over the sensor.
Just to clarify: it is not the LPI hose that limits the flow rate, it is the little device (connected to the O2 sensor) that plugs into it that limits the flow. Example here: Analyzer BC Flow Adapter

The flow rate from the LPI hose itself can be quite formidable....you can fill tires, blow off a workbench, fill up an SMB in a few seconds....
It is only the HP hose that has a limiting orifice built into it.

Yeah, the low pressure is higher than most nail guns call for.

I have an older OMS O2 Analyzer with an adjustable flow valve (0-10 Liters/minute) all in nicely padded Pelican case. The adjustable flow valve plugs directly into a LP hose

The Analyzer will need a new cell, but worked perfectly the last time I used it.

Free shipping in US

--SOLD--

Back
Top Bottom