Current dive conditions- Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The video cams on the web look pretty rough. Were you able to dive today?

We did not dive today. Pretty rough and we passed. Quite a few boats out but few divers. Winds out of the north so few places out of the wind in the usual dive areas on the west side. Drove around on the east side and it looked flat by comparison.....

We did not dive today. Pretty rough and we passed. Quite a few boats out but few divers. Winds out of the north so few places out of the wind in the usual dive areas on the west side. Drove around on the east side and it looked flat by comparison.....
Thanks

Since there was no diving today I thought I'd try to capture why, and try to use a slow shutter speed to show some motion. I also got the sunset while waiting on part of tonight's parade.

Picasa Web Albums - Larry - Waves Today

We left Coz on the 9th and missed a couple days of diving. Viz variable around 50-80 ft and strong currents. We were FLYIN'! We plan to return in April or May. The water temps started out at 81F on the 3rd and 4th, then went down with the 1 or 2 northers that came thru. Then got really cold at home in Florida with temps in the 40's at night for most of a week along with a freeze warning 1 nite.....No diving here either for some days--ok now though--IF you have a good boat coat!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom