Tank tumbling

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone have a home made tumbler? I am looking to make one

I lay mine on the belt of a treadmill and use a couple of pieces of 2" PVC to provide a roller to keep the tank from going off the end of the treadmill.

upload_2016-2-9_6-44-45.jpeg

I lay mine on the belt of a treadmill and use a couple of pieces of 2" PVC to provide a roller to keep the tank from going off the end of the treadmill.

View attachment 367443

Warren Thanks for the idea, however I dont have a treadmill. Guess its plan B, make a tumbler from scratch

Some people have a treadmill sitting around collecting dust I thought I would throw the idea out there.

used to have one for wife but sold it

Doing a tank by hand sucks. I have 11 tanks and all O2 clean so too many for hand cleaning

View attachment 367443

That's probably the most use an in home treadmill has ever seen my ex wife insisted on getting one and after 2 days of it being in the house it turned into a coat rack lol

I think it should count as using the treadmill for a half hour.

Warren Thanks for the idea, however I dont have a treadmill. Guess its plan B, make a tumbler from scratch

It's early February, in about another month the Treadmills people acquired to fulfill their new years resolutions will start popping up on Craigslist. :)

Tobin

Back
Top Bottom