Wondering if any members have gotten a chance to fiddle with their new Build a mount kit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Z Gear

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey guys I received one notice of a member who has one of the kits and will be sharing his review shortly. Hopefully everyone received their mount and can share their honest opinion and review of this product.

Thanks,
Frank G
www.zgearinc.com

Last edited:
I am working on it but work, snow and family have gotten in the way of diving. The clamps are just too small (nothing wrong with the clamps but my lights are rather large) to fit around my lights. I still believe that I can get the clamps to work on my ball connections on my BigBlue lights. I am also working on having the pole mounted camera and lights attached to my DPV where you can remove it from the scooter, underwater and rather fast, for those dives where you have to stage the scooter in order to go farther. (read, caves or wrecks).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom