What's the weirdest/most unexpected thing in your dive bag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For entry/exit over slippery rocks I get a broken golf umbrella (there's usually some sticking out of bins after a storm) and strip off the umbrella bits just leaving a pointy stick with a handle. I jam it into the shore at my entry point and recover it on exit. If someone steals it whilst I'm underwater than it's no great loss.

smart!

Depends on what you consider ...

PDB
Condoms
Bungee
Tent pegs
Tap water
Zip Ties
Various things to make things sticky
Various things to make things not sticky
Garden sprayer
Table
Chair
Tarps
Floor Matts
Dive Shop

**Gasp** Dive gear?

BRad

Nice to meet you, Mary Poppins

huggies. thin nylon trouser socks. thick pink wool socks. urobond 4. bulldog clips (great for making sure your towel doesn't head out to sea.) small bottle of mineral oil (for putting the fischer connector back if i take the computer off the rebreather.) and most of the other stuff listed except the cane and neat thing markers.

Flare gun. Multiple uses - signaling when in trouble (plan to never let this happen) and warning shot across the bow of any moron who is trying to run me over.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom