Hello from New England!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brad Herrick

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Name is Brad. Been diving off and on since about 2007. I'm now being able to spend more time (and money) on diving since finally finding a career after I graduated college. Mostly dive around the seacoast New Hampshire, Mass, and Maine. Happy to be joining a community that likes to talk about diving as much as I do!

Thanks in advance for the warm welcome!

Welcome!

Spent much time in Meddybemps (ME) and St. John. ( NB) Dying to dive SJ but the whole "broker" and "declare" thing really puts me off. No, I don't want to lose my gear.

Suggestions?

Welcome to SB!

Welcome!

Spent much time in Meddybemps (ME) and St. John. ( NB) Dying to dive SJ but the whole "broker" and "declare" thing really puts me off. No, I don't want to lose my gear.

Suggestions?

Haven't had the chance to dive up that way yet, so don't think i can be much help. Sorry Iowviz!

Welcome to ScubaBoard.

Hopefully you'll become an active participant! We can always use another voice in the conversation.

Ray

Welcome to Scubaboard one piece of advice: GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN the people here will make you want to dive/travel more. They did it to me and I am grateful.

Thanks all! I'm heading to the Caymans in a few short weeks to get in a few warm water dives before the summer here in NE. Looking at the Grotto's, Kittiwake, a wall dive (don't know with who though), and a night dive or two. Bags are pretty much packed! So excited!

Welcome aboard. For summer diving try RI, Newport Jamestown area. It will seem downright tropical compared to ME. In fact tropicals arrive late summer.
Enjoy GC. Been many times. TK

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom