Canon 50D Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DanMont

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

I have recently become interested in moving my camera setup underwater. I am looking for a housing for a Canon EOS 50D, having trouble finding any available in the UK. If anybody could point me in the right direction or has one available let me know!

Thanks

Dan

I have an Ikelite housing I'm looking to sell if you're interested? Would just have to wait for funds to clear and pay shipping from the US. I'm about to post it...trying to figure out what it's worth these days. I killed my 50D last week and figure it's time to upgrade housings while I'm at it.

I have an Ikelite housing I'm looking to sell if you're interested? Would just have to wait for funds to clear and pay shipping from the US. I'm about to post it...trying to figure out what it's worth these days. I killed my 50D last week and figure it's time to upgrade housings while I'm at it.

Have you got any pictures of it? What sort of price would you be looking for?

I'm also looking for a 50d housing, photos? Price? I have 2 50d's if you'd rather get another one. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom