Stellar Customer Support

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sevenrider860

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I know this is not anything new to the folks at Atomic Aquatics, but I want to add another commendation them on Their excellent customer support.

Near the end of a week of diving in Bonaire my son's Cobalt stopped displaying the correct depth. It was clear there was a malfunction as the temperature sensor also displayed unrealistic values. I was put in touch with Adan who quickly issued an RMA and the computer was sent in before Christmas. Adan sent me an email shortly after Christmas and indicated the computer could not be repaired and was being replaced. It is currently in the Fedex distribution chain as I write this.

I would like also commend Ron (RonR here on ScubaBoard). He is one of the few developers that actively try to assist users and describes the design decisions of the computer and how they have written the software to work. Not everybody agrees with the design decisions, but Ron keeps guesswork out of the equation and tells people the hows and whys. It is excellent to have that level of communication coming straight from the development team. Well done.

Agree...

Sent in my regs for regular service. When they came back I was shocked to see they had completely rebuilt them top-to-bottom and had replaced about 70% with new parts; they look almost brand new now! Atomic went way beyond what I asked for or expected, and I can't thank them enough.

@Carlos Danger and @Sevenrider860
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your good experiences! Not only does it give us a chance to celebrate the good people that work at Atomic Aquatics, but it also inspires and motivates us to work harder for you.

Best Wishes and Happy Diving

I know this is not anything new to the folks at Atomic Aquatics, but I want to add another commendation them on Their excellent customer support.

Near the end of a week of diving in Bonaire my son's Cobalt stopped displaying the correct depth. It was clear there was a malfunction as the temperature sensor also displayed unrealistic values. I was put in touch with Adan who quickly issued an RMA and the computer was sent in before Christmas. Adan sent me an email shortly after Christmas and indicated the computer could not be repaired and was being replaced. It is currently in the Fedex distribution chain as I write this.

I would like also commend Ron (RonR here on ScubaBoard). He is one of the few developers that actively try to assist users and describes the design decisions of the computer and how they have written the software to work. Not everybody agrees with the design decisions, but Ron keeps guesswork out of the equation and tells people the hows and whys. It is excellent to have that level of communication coming straight from the development team. Well done.

Agree...

Sent in my regs for regular service. When they came back I was shocked to see they had completely rebuilt them top-to-bottom and had replaced about 70% with new parts; they look almost brand new now! Atomic went way beyond what I asked for or expected, and I can't thank them enough.

Back
Top Bottom