Everything old will be made new...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReefHouseResort

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Seems this site is like a whole new place :)... Like what you've done with the place. Thought I'd drop a line and say thanks and let everyone know to feel free to ask us any questions down here in Roatan.

Have a great day in paradise,
Reef House

Attachments

• RHSunset.jpg
    RHSunset.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 58
How close to the Carnival cruise ship terminal are you? We will be coming to Mahogany Bay in June. My group may be looking for an afternoon dive.

Hey Kolson,

We're about a thirty minute drive East from there. Love to have you! We can arrange pickup there and transportation to Oak Ridge where we'd pick you up and take you to the resort. I would assume we'd need to get you some gear? How many are in the party?

There will be 6 divers in my group. We have a morning excursion that should get us back to the ship around 12 - 1230. Our ship leaves at 6pm so we would need to be back by 530. If there is time I would like to get a dive in while there.

Welcome to Scubabaord.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom