Thank you Scuba Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's to a positive future!! Glad you're back Bob and I'm looking forward to having the Force Fin Forum around again.

Fins is where I'm at. As newbe and fat old fart I'm feeling like maybe the Bio Pro fins. Something that doesn't take a full swing kick to move. So far I've only tried one fin, not I bio pro, that required a full kick and I did cramp some. My brother was trying to teach me to reef crawl against the current and I tried to swim to keep up. With prior back injury I have noticed on rare occasion a little cyatic nerve pain when sitting in less than optimal chairs and position for extended periods.

Any thoughts on full vs short kick fins? I'm more about enjoying the drift, but realize a need to move effectively at times.

Or do I need to man up and go to the gym to stretch and exercise?

Bob and Force Fin family. Great to see the board back up and look forward to hearing from everyone with their questions. Really looking forward to the increased production that the new plant offers.

Welcome back, Bob.

Welcome to the party and thanks for supporting the Scubaboard Surge (even if I didnt win the fins).

This sums it all up..A net Doc
80331-bts-014.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom