Anybody doing CCV April 16>30 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc

Was RoatanMan
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Chicago & O'Hare heading thru TSA 5x per year
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Interested in if there will be any SB friends there while we will be down for 2 weeks.

I'll be the guy crawling around in 3FSW with a magnifying glass and the SPG at 50 PSI.

Gotta get my 27 logged per week and a night dive every night. See you at 8pm.

Anyone? Anyone? Buehler?

I'll meet you as we cross paths in the airport - we'll be leaving as you're arriving :(

Hi Doc: Can you pm me a site reference where I can purchase one of those round magnifying glasses you use. I lost mine a while back and I really love it ( Cajun Diva gets upset when I appropriate her's) so I need to replace it.
Hank

Last edited:
Hi Doc: Can you pm me a site reference where I can purchase one of those round magnifying glasses you use. I lost mine a while back and I really love it ( Cajun Diva gets upset when I appropriate her's) so I need to replace it.
Hank

Last edited:
Try American Science & Surplus (sciplus.com). Make sure you get glass and not acrylic lens. Be prepared to perform some surgery to remove electronics from the lighted magnifiers.

April is really bad for me this year, but maybe I can have another midlife crisis next year (2017) in April.

For 2016, my midlife crisis will be around July 4.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom