Diver to clean boat bottoms, south florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Diver to clean boat bottoms , underwater hull maintenance
MUST have experience in cleaning boat bottoms , installing zincs, underwater inspections, propeller removal/install a plus. Need to have diver certification card, clean drivers lic., transportation to and from our shop in Hollywood, Fl. Dive gear:regulator, mask, fins, wet suite, weight belt, back pack,(b. c.). We provide tanks, work truck and cleaning tools. We are a fast paced busy company looking for a long term full time diver. We pay a weekly salary not by the foot. We offer paid vacation and health insurance.
Thank You
please reply to barnacle13@gmail.com

I have a more than fair amount of experience in this field but I normally worked on very large yachts 120' plus in Annapolis usually less than 3 feet vis; including Mr. Steve Bisciotti's ( the owner of the Baltimore Ravens ) megayacht " Winning drive ". I was typically paid per the footage of the boat, whether or not i replaced zincs and all tanks, allen keys, putty knives, and a vehicle were supplied. I have commercial and United States Navy diving certifications so i made the company look good when we could pick up a few underwater construction jobs at some quarry's along with a handful of salvages I organized. For my efforts I made 33.50 an hour on average. Is something similar to this wage and conditions possible for you sir? Or are you looking for more of a high school student with an open water cert and teach them how to hold the zinc bolts and not drop them haha. Thankyou for your time sir Sincerely- Joseph T McNamara ( Jmcnamaracards@gmail.com )

It pays around 32.00 an hour working for a company . in so. cal.But i can't find anyone who will last over a day doing it. i own a company . why are there people begging for change. There is work for you. THERE are so many companys hiring good divers . any divers . no drug testing .no green card. no anything .just show up and do the job.

It pays around 32.00 an hour working for a company . in so. cal.But i can't find anyone who will last over a day doing it. i own a company . why are there people begging for change. There is work for you. THERE are so many companys hiring good divers . any divers . no drug testing .no green card. no anything .just show up and do the job.

Are you still looking?? Shoot me a email if you are. I have one summer of experience cleaning boat bottoms and hooks, some of it was under scuba some of it was freediving. I was really busy for the summer but work tailed off in the winter so I found another job. Send me a E-mail if you are still looking "darcy dot hinds at hotmail dot com"
it would be fun to work under water again (I am a dive Instructor and I have been a very active freediver for 7 years)

Are you cleaning boats or ships?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom