thanks ecuador for stealing my backup underwater camera.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anenomefishman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
only place it could have been stolen was after i checked into GYE (Guayaquill, EC). it is the camera on the left.
P2206328-adj-trim-small.jpg

i bought that camera from somebody on scubaboard. sucks.

Sorry to hear this. However, blaming an entire nation for the act of one person is a bit much. I always have theft insurance on my imaging equipment.

Was it in a checked in bag if so you have a claim against the airline.

Contact AA re making a claim for item missing from checked luggage. I just recently received a check from United for a 6 cuft pony that went missing on a flight from EWR to BON. It was in my bag when I checked it in. It was not in the bag in BON when I arrived and unpacked. It took 4 months but they paid the full value.

Good point. Yes I recall I had a very limited time to make the claim. I called in the claim the same day in BON and filled out and sent the paperwork in after I returned home.

Contact AA re making a claim for item missing from checked luggage. I just recently received a check from United for a 6 cuft pony that went missing on a flight from EWR to BON. It was in my bag when I checked it in. It was not in the bag in BON when I arrived and unpacked. It took 4 months but they paid the full value.

we will be in BON in nov this year at capt don's. one of our favorites.

Enjoy. Bon and diving with Capt Dons still our favorite family dive destination. Nice house reef, three one tank boat dives a day option and great shore diving a big draw for us. Never stayed at Capt Dons though. Always stayed nearby at Coral Paradise. Our next trip back hopefully 2017.

Back
Top Bottom