Happy Independence Day!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couv

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
To all whom this applies.

Happy Independence Day!

The wife is a Brit, so I wrote this joke to explain why we still have communication issues.
If America had not won the Revolutionary War, we would all be speaking English today.

Couv

Thanks. Truly. I just played the July 4th Parade here and the fireworks concert with the Westchester (NY) Band. But very sadly, it's too late for me, having paid accountants and IRS $10K this year. You have to get rid of FACTA. I probably will have to renounce US citizenship next year. Hard to "Pledge Allegiance" when asked to at the ceremony when the US is economically forcing me out of my home country. It is very hard to have such feelings toward one's roots. God Save The Queen.

So, nobody residing in the US gives a sh!t to even respond--without a little poking--well, Lets Go Mets anyway.

240th birthday......my how we have changed..

So, nobody residing in the US gives a sh!t to even respond--without a little poking--well, Lets Go Mets anyway.

Yeah, I guess it's not PC to be proud of one's country. I still am.

Thank you Tom and Rushman.

If America had not won the Revolutionary War, we would all be speaking English today.

Couv

English schmenglish...

Last edited:
To all whom this applies.

Happy Independence Day!

The wife is a Brit, so I wrote this joke to explain why we still have communication issues.

Couv
are you really Jethro Tull?

I have and still enjoy the album Aqualung, but I'm not very familiar with any of the other music from JT. I just couldn't resist using the cover art of AL as my avatar.

I have and still enjoy the album Aqualung, but I'm not very familiar with any of the other music from JT. I just couldn't resist using the cover art of AL as my avatar.

Happy Independence Day.

Back
Top Bottom