Lost GoPro in Mara Lake (Shuswap) anyone want to dive for it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alex403

New
Reaction score
Hey,

So yesterday, July 21st, I lost my GoPro to the depths of Mara Lake after jumping off a large cliff. I read online to look for a local diving club who might be interested in going for a dive to look for it. I figured it's worth a shot. If you're familiar with Mara, there's a rope swing on the NW side of the lake. The area I jumped was a bit south of that, a common area for cliff jumping. I could pin point it on a map too.

If anyone actually wants to try, I'll compensate for your time and materials used.

Thanks for looking,

Alex

Hey,

So yesterday, July 21st, I lost my GoPro to the depths of Mara Lake after jumping off a large cliff. I read online to look for a local diving club who might be interested in going for a dive to look for it. I figured it's worth a shot. If you're familiar with Mara, there's a rope swing on the NW side of the lake. The area I jumped was a bit south of that, a common area for cliff jumping. I could pin point it on a map too.

If anyone actually wants to try, I'll compensate for your time and materials used.

Thanks for looking,

Alex
Try the Underwater Outlaws in Calgary. I know some of them go there once in a while.

Underwater Outlaws Social Club

Hi Alex
I'm part of the Okanagan dive club and we often dive the shuswap. I'll see if I can get out there. Or find others wanting to get out. I'll let you know
Brad

Back
Top Bottom