Lost GoPro Camera in Pompano Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saltylocs

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I lost a GoPro this morning. After diving the Lady Luck, the second dive was at the 3rd reef in Pompano Beach. We dropped on Lighthouse Ledge and drifted towards the Abbey Too. The camera is attached to a black and yellow floatie handle and has a spare key attached to the lanyard. We took some great pics on the Lady Luck. I'm hopeful that it is spotted by a fellow diver.

Ah that sucks, now I know why you did not look happy getting on the boat. Good Luck Finding it, would love to see the Pictures, as mine did not turn out well.

sorry to hear that after diving the lady luck with that current and then lose it on the lighthouse ledge.....good luck...

Yes that's probably why lol. It was really an awesome dive otherwise. The Lady Luck is everything I hoped it would be. What type of camera do you have?

Ah that sucks, now I know why you did not look happy getting on the boat. Good Luck Finding it, would love to see the Pictures, as mine did not turn out well.

Yes that's probably why lol. It was really an awesome dive otherwise. The Lady Luck is everything I hoped it would be. What type of camera do you have?

Yes it sure was a great dive. My daughter just got her AOW the night before so there where a lot of first for her. From the Hot drop to that current, she was so nervous. Once she finally hit the deck though, it was game on.

As for my camera it is 14 year old Sony cybershot. You can see how the camera does great, when I am close enough for the flash. I that would blind you. :)

I am presently saving up for one of these. WEEFINE FOR DIVING
It is designed specifically for Divers. It comes standard with a lot of the accessories you have to pay for with GoPro, plus a much longer lasting battery. It even adds the Depth to the picture, so you know where you are at.

Again, good luck. Hope to she you on the Lady again, I know I will be down there at least 3-4 more times before year end.
DSC00008.JPG DSC00009.JPG DSC00010.JPG DSC00011.JPG DSC00018.JPG DSC00021.JPG DSC00024.JPG DSC00029.JPG

It is designed specifically for Divers. It comes standard with a lot of the accessories you have to pay for with GoPro, plus a much longer lasting battery. It even adds the Depth to the picture, so you know where you are at.
This looks interesting… Give us a report on how you like it when you get it.

That is awesome, good for her. I'm glad she had a great dive. There were a few divers on our boat that never made it to the wreck.
I've never heard of the Weefine, I'll have to look it up.

Yes it sure was a great dive. My daughter just got her AOW the night before so there where a lot of first for her. From the Hot drop to that current, she was so nervous. Once she finally hit the deck though, it was game on.

As for my camera it is 14 year old Sony cybershot. You can see how the camera does great, when I am close enough for the flash. I that would blind you. :)

Again, good luck. Hope to she you on the Lady again, I know I will be down there at least 3-4 more times before year end.
View attachment 378213 View attachment 378214 View attachment 378215 View attachment 378216 View attachment 378217 View attachment 378218 View attachment 378219 View attachment 378220

@MikadoWu........thanks for sharing your photos.....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom