Not to able to pair computer with transmitter after Delete pair in smarttrack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nuno A

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi. I´ve a Galileo Sol dive computer HW 01 and SW 17 firmware 1.7

Inadvertently i deleted the computer transmitter pair in the smartrak software in the page "Dive settings".

In the dive computer in the box "Bar" it has the information NO P.

I´ve been trying to pair it again with the transmitter following the instructions manual but for some reason i´m not been able to pair it again.

Nothing happens.

Has anyone some ideas on this ? I think its not the transmitter because everything was working until i deleted the pair in the computer.

Thank U

You have to let the transmitter turn off from no pressure.

Literally put the computer next to and touching the transmitter.

Leave the computer on the home screen.

Thank U ! What I've been doing is open the pressure on the tank put the computer touching the transmitter and release air from the second stage. What am I missing ?

Put the computer touching the transmitter then open the tank. Make sure there is no pressure before otherwise it wont work

Thank U ! What I've been doing is open the pressure on the tank put the computer touching the transmitter and release air from the second stage. What am I missing ?

The transmitter pairs when it first gets pressure.

Turn off tank and purge air.
Wait 2 minutes.

Touch and keep touching.
Then turn on tank.

Thank u Guys!! Solved !!! Just Follow your tips and the transmitter started !!

By the way I connect the dive computer to an old PC that has IR and that i keep just for it. Newer computers don´t have IR just Bluetooth. I would like to connect it to my newer pc but only has bluetooht, any suggestions ?

Many thanks again.

Make SURE you get a compatible IR dongle, especially if you've move to Windows 10. There are issues with versions pre-1511 where IR does not work.

Back
Top Bottom