The Reeler- any opinions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope, its really a shame. Its a quality product and it is truly hassle free. I have over 500 dives on the one i own. I have had to replace the line but that's pretty much it. I am def in the market for more if they are around.

Nope, its really a shame. Its a quality product and it is truly hassle free. I have over 500 dives on the one i own. I have had to replace the line but that's pretty much it. I am def in the market for more if they are around.

Did you check with that Dennis guy from earlier in the thread. Try sending him a pm he was the owner, at one point he had some inventory left. I think he also has a Facebook page, he was trying to sell the molds and patents.

Let me know if you find any.

I did speak with Dennis and someone bought the rest of his inventory. He's a good guy. Unfortunately I am still looking for reelers. :/

That sucks, I wonder what the min production run is? Probably more than you want to buy. Maybe you could ask, then see if you can find a group.

Does anyone have any of these reels for sale? or any parts? I am desperate to acquire another one! contact me at info@squalusmarine.com if you have any options.

I have one, and I'm giving up on it because it jams too often.The internal guide arms for the string appear to be slightly bent and out of alignment. Contact me via the PM system.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom