Turks and Caicos or Aruba, all info please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...on a another note: I just got my kids certified. (kids... 21 and 23 years old) and hope to put together a dive vacation for their first experience. I'm thinking some place easy diving. Florida keys, Roatan, and alike...again, thanks for all the info you give. really helpful.

The Caymans are a great place for an easy diving experience. Grand Cayman also offers non-diving activities that might be of interest to young adults.

Or you might consider one of the small, diver-dedicated, all-inclusive resorts on the sister islands like Cayman Brac Beach Resort or Little Cayman Beach Resort.

The Caymans are a great place for an easy diving experience. Grand Cayman also offers non-diving activities that might be of interest to young adults.

Or you might consider one of the small, diver-dedicated, all-inclusive resorts on the sister islands like Cayman Brac Beach Resort or Little Cayman Beach Resort.

KathyV, thanks. I always wanted to go to the Caymans. what do you know about diving Puerto Rico? I want to take them to Puerto Rico and if we can dive there it would work out best. thanks again for all your help.

I have never dived in PR but you can post a question at the link below, good luck!

Greater Antilles

Back
Top Bottom