Blue Heron Bridge Trolls III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks i'll give them a call tomorrow. Thanks for the help.This will be my wife's first dive with a lot of things to see.

Well at last I got to dive BHB this morning with Scuba Jenny and her friend Keat.

What I wasn't expecting to see was this

full

More suited to my 60mm lens was this neat nudi Chromodoris clenchi

full

Jenny does a neat jig when she finds something cool :D

Tons of these critters around

full

Thanks Jenny

Wow! You made that nudi look big!
Glad you enjoyed your first dive at the bridge. You are officially a troll now! Congrats.
Those fireworms.. yeah.. ick..

Wow! You made that nudi look big!

Almost as big as an Eagle Ray :rofl3:

See MB, Sistah Jen nee made me an Eagle Ray from detritus :rofl3:

This Angelfish under the bridge was pretty cool too

full

Made it back to Orlando this evening after a 146 min dive on Yellow Brick Road, pics will be uploaded later.

Few slight mishaps, loose HP, loose reel in the water, me forgetting to zip up my wetsuit and discovering this when we got in the water.

Then I am thinking, there is nothing here, dead coral, not even muck, and suddenly the road came into view, might not be yellow but the life there is incredible, Jenny thank you so much for taking me there.

We had sharks, rays, tarpon, lobsters, weird triangular boxfish, a small teenie tiny orange juvenile boxfish and of course a nudi, although it was so small I am not sure I managed to focus on it.

Camera housing in the bath, and I am heading off to dinner.

I dove the west side today and found the viz and temp down a bit--15 ft and fuzzy on the west side with 82 and later 81 degrees. My wife and some others dove the east and report 25 ft and fuzzy with 81 degrees. Going again tomorrow anyway! :)

I dove the west side today and found the viz and temp down a bit--15 ft and fuzzy on the west side with 82 and later 81 degrees. My wife and some others dove the east and report 25 ft and fuzzy with 81 degrees. Going again tomorrow anyway! :)
Could be comp to comp variation but mine registered 84 F average under the W span today. Vis was so-so but I was late, going under at 14:23. The current was already dragging me S. Amazingly, I found the same 3 Frogfish exactly where I'e spotted them yesterday.

15 ft? Wow, just trying to read the tea leaves for tomorrow. Thanks

Could be comp to comp variation but mine registered 84 F average under the W span today. Vis was so-so but I was late, going under at 14:23. The current was already dragging me S. Amazingly, I found the same 3 Frogfish exactly where I'e spotted them yesterday.

We both have Suunto computers, so they usually agree more or less. All the lobsters are missing but 1, apparently a little pre-season hunting! Glad to hear you saw froggys!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom