shipwrecks at Tobermory

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where's the credit to the photographer???

:^)
It has been cropped off... Here's the original with watermark. That's Mike from Diver's Den and Zoldt from Little Cove Adventures. We were diving on January 1, 2012... It was rough and snowing up top, but a fantastic dive. The Tugs are virtually in front of my house, but I only dive there about once every two years! Mrs. Stoo has never been on them;-)

Here's a link to some others from the same dive on my FB page... Facebook

Tugs Mike Kelly.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, beautiful.

So, is this the cliffs just beside the tugs, or maybe little cove or something entirely else? You mention Zoldt but Im not sure If im misreading it as a business name with the little coves or this is them.

Last edited:
These are the cliffs midway between the entrance point and th Alice G.

Zsolt is the name of the second diver. He's an instructor with G+S Watersports and also owns Little Cove Adventures. It's a cabin rental/camping/high ropes place just outside of town and a cool spot to pass a weather-day. Little Cove Adventures - Tobermory - Cabin Accomodation and Ropes Courses

Here is a link to a few more pics from that area from January 1 this year, with Mike and Kelly from Divers Den.

Facebook

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom