ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2017 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, they do offer 100 cu ft tanks

Having the larger thanks at Puerto Galera was nice, they just didn't have enough for the group our size. Also having Pro Valves was a nice treat.

Dennis, I imagine that the 100 cu ft tanks are AL? Also, when I dove with AKR back in 07 I think they did not have Pro Valves. Do you know if that's changed? I think I'm actually going to attend this shindig!

Having the larger thanks at Puerto Galera was nice, they just didn't have enough for the group our size. Also having Pro Valves was a nice treat.

Dennis, I imagine that the 100 cu ft tanks are AL? Also, when I dove with AKR back in 07 I think they did not have Pro Valves. Do you know if that's changed? I think I'm actually going to attend this shindig!

I hope you make it Wiz. We will get to meet the Wiz Clan?

You are correct 100 Cu Ft tanks are AL and are not pro valve. So if you have a DIN reg you need an adapter.
Also while they do have some 100 CU FT tanks they do not have enough for everyone, and according to their website they will not fill them with Nitrox.
So when you sign up please let AL or Felix @ Bay Adventures know you want the larger size tank.

I'm really looking hard at this. Would be me and my 13 yo son. Since he isn't supposed to go much past 60 ft, will there be plenty of places for he and I to dive at that depth?

Ok not to upset the apple cart here but I have to ask...when you go to Anthony's Key website and look at their package/promo rates, a Hill/Dock room is $1419 and includes all the same amenities (meals, second diver free, 3 dives/day, etc). The "special" SB rate is $240 more. Same for the other rooms. Am I missing something? Shouldn't we be paying less for bringing a big group?

Ok not to upset the apple cart here but I have to ask...when you go to Anthony's Key website and look at their package/promo rates, a Hill/Dock room is $1419 and includes all the same amenities (meals, second diver free, 3 dives/day, etc). The "special" SB rate is $240 more. Same for the other rooms. Am I missing something? Shouldn't we be paying less for bringing a big group?

Ok I will respond to your first post first...... yes there is plenty to see at 60' or less and there should be other young divers in the Invasion crew.

Second you need to Look on their page.... your are missing this
19% hotel taxes not included and subject to change in their price.

The ScubaBoards exclusive package is better than their price and the lowest anywhere. The SB package includes the 19% tax,event t-shirt, contest & prizes.
Just do the math.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom