Farewell, Harry Brelsford

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lefty Writer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Yesterday we said goodbye to a dear friend and long time member of Bay Area Divers. Harry Brelsford passed from this life on June 25th doing what he loved to do since high school….diving. He was 71.

Although he was not a ScubaBoard member, I wanted to share this here for those who were friends with Harry. You may view his obituary in the Houston Chronicle here.

It’s pointless to speculate on any causes right now, and we are sure the ongoing investigation will yield insight on what happened. The important thing to focus on at this time is honoring a friend who we’ll all miss terribly. Harry was active in our club and always lit up the room when he came in. He will leave an empty spot in our lives, but we were all richer for knowing him.

Farewell, Harry, rest in peace and know it’s been an honor being your friend.

condolences to the family and friends that love him

I was on the Boat with him, I was on the Sundeck when this all took place. The crew reacted very professional. Everyone on board was pretty upset. Glad he went doing what he loved. Any word on the cause?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom