GoPRO Red filter between Ubud & Amed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

billt4sf

Contributor
Reaction score
Fayetteville GA, Wash DC, NY, Toronto, SF
# of dives
500 - 999
We will be driving from Ubud to Amed (Jemeluk) tomorrow and we would like to find a red filter for our GoPro.

Is there any dive shop that might have a red filter for a go PRO camera between Ubud and Amed?

I suppose we will have to go to Sanur? Which one there might be our best bet?

Thanks,

Bill

In Sanur try all 4 diving it's where the mermaid trips are run out of they have a bit of go pro stuff. Just give them a call.

Hi Bill,

The main GoPro distributor is Divesport with shops in both Sanur and Kuta. They have some filters available.

I also happen to have one "SRP Blurfix 3+ 55 with URPRO CYD Filter" at the shop. The description reads: "55mm filter adapter and color-correction solution for the GoPro Hero3/Hero3+/Hero4 standard housing". Is that what you are looking for?

If it is, you could stop by the shop in Padang Bai en route to Amed...

Hi Bill,

The main GoPro distributor is Divesport with shops in both Sanur and Kuta. They have some filters available.

I also happen to have one "SRP Blurfix 3+ 55 with URPRO CYD Filter" at the shop. The description reads: "55mm filter adapter and color-correction solution for the GoPro Hero3/Hero3+/Hero4 standard housing". Is that what you are looking for?

If it is, you could stop by the shop in Padang Bai en route to Amed...

It probably is. We need to go to Sanur for a visa thing anyway, but if we don't get the red filter at DiveSport, I'll get back to you. Thanks!

- Bill & Emily

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom