Side mount diving video in Batangas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great video ... Batangas? It looks as though I'm going to have to check that place out

I enjoyed Subic Bay for wreck diving, but I wasn't so enthralled by the visibility (except on the Sunken Tin).

Next visit, probably in March; I'm planning a week in Sabang, then some more wreck-diving in Subic.

(PS, on edit, it looks as though the tanks are bigger than you are -- I don't mean that as criticism, just a teasing compliment!)

Great video ... Batangas? It looks as though I'm going to have to check that place out

I enjoyed Subic Bay for wreck diving, but I wasn't so enthralled by the visibility (except on the Sunken Tin).

Next visit, probably in March; I'm planning a week in Sabang, then some more wreck-diving in Subic.

(PS, on edit, it looks as though the tanks are bigger than you are -- I don't mean that as criticism, just a teasing compliment!)

Hahahaa, don't worry it was too funny because it is what it is :) tanks are often half of my size :). You should see how I will look when I do double tanks, and start to imagine when I do technical dives.

Yes, that was in Batangas. Have you been there? It is a great place to dive. I love Subic wrecks and yes the visibility is not that really good most of the time. Unfortunately, these precious wrecks are being torn apart by who knows who and make money out of what they get. Sad truth. You should visit the wrecks in Coron, amazing!

Sabang is another great place to dive, diverse sites. If you love drift dive, schedule your dives on a full moon :p. When you are in Sabang, try to squeeze in Verde Island.

What is the reason for the lady on the video decided to feed the fish with banana?
BTW banana is NEVER a stable diet for fish! Try monkey next time.
I don't think the monkey would approve. What should she carry, Purina Damselfish Chow? :idk:

Did the video get removed? I don't see a video linked in this thread.

anyway....thanks for posting the video.....i enjoyed it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom