SeaLife DC800 Housing For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a "Like New" DC800 Underwater Camera Housing for sale.

I am located in Southwest Florida.

I am asking $125 for the Housing and I will include shipping to anywhere in the Continental US for that price.

DC800UnderwaterHousing.jpg
I will be adding pics once I get back home from vacation on 9/12/12. So, since I am out of town, shipment could not occur before 9/12/12.

Hello baldfsufan,
is this housing still available?
If so, please would you find out how much it would cost to send to Australia?
thank you
Nicola

Housing is still available and i just went to the post office and it should cost about $20 to ship to Australia.

Thank you for that. While I was waiting for your answer, a friend found me a second hand housing on ebay in Europe. If that is watertight when it arrives, I will not need yours. If it leaks, I will be back in touch and buy yours if it is still available.
thank you

Nicola

Thank you for that. While I was waiting for your answer, a friend found me a second hand housing on ebay in Europe. If that is watertight when it arrives, I will not need yours. If it leaks, I will be back in touch and buy yours if it is still available.
thank you

Nicola

I appreciate the reply NF!

The housing is still available.

if interested please send me a PM and i will get back to you asap.

Thanks!

I am new to this forum but am wondering if you sold your Sealife dc800 Housing?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom