military man diving accident

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abnfrog

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Sorry if this is a double post but i just found out a special forces real hero died in panama city dive accident . retired special forces Master Sgt Thomas Biddle died on April 7th 2016 he was a 25 year member of the US Army SF ........ graduate of the combat diver program , dive supervisor/dive medicine tech . halo jumper, master parachutist to many awards to type ,etc etc . im posting now as i just read it in a publication of the special forces association (as we were both members ) i did not know him but i sure heard of him in my time in .......... RIP brother of the silk

thx at least someone else appreciated him .............steve

What we're the circumstances? Bet he would want some to learn something to prevent a reoccurring event.

thx bob ...I never did find out ... knowing his expertise I think it would be a med problem , I cant see any underwater problem he couldn't fix .......steve

Very sad. Thoughts and prayers ware with his family (and all servicemen/ women's families as well).

he died 1 year ago tomorrow ...................steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom