It's a beautiful morning on Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe try viewing a webcam from the U.S.'s McMurdo Station in Antarctica every morning. Not much to see there right now except the base lit up as it's 24 hours of darkness per day this time of year but you'll certainly feel better about where you are compared to where you could be looking at that... Currently -22 and the wind chill is "out of range".

If only hell had a webcam... No matter where we are we'd feel better if we could take a quick look at what's goin' on in hell from time to time.

The USAP Portal: Science and Support in Antarctica - McMurdo Station Webcams

Last edited:
Give it a week, looks like a storm is coming. We're not back to Coz until the end of October for Halloween/All Saints/ Day of the Dead. I'm not sure I'm going to make it that long, lake diving just sucks, and I may have to just start walking around with a regulator mouthpiece in my mouth..... Sometimes being an adult sucks.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom