Pelagic Ventures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I answered your question in the other thread but although they don't get mentioned here very often nothing bad to say & I've dove with Troy and Alex a few times over the years & hope to again in the future. They are one of the several ops I enjoy spending time with due to both the service & personalities.

I dive with Alex this last week. A couple of great dives in the afternoon we had available. I told him about the board, so hopefully we see him posting soon.

My wife and I had the boat to ourselves, private guide by Alex....saw turtles, lobster, eagle ray, nurse sharks, and plethora of others.

We dive grand camen the next day and was no comparison. Alex did a great job and we had a great time. We'll definitely be back.

+1
Been diving with Troy, Alex and Hugo for years and have never been disappointed!

Back
Top Bottom