Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your wish is granted. Unfortunately wishing is like gambling and losing is not an unforeseen consequence.

I wish I could afford to retire today.

Granted, you can afford to retire. Unfortunately you have been bent several times and you are now not allowed to dive so your early retirement won't include diving.

I wish the water in New Zealand was warmer (without the effects of global warming)

Granted. But the warmer water attracts great white sharks.

I wish that old-type aqualungs with big round regulators and a loop of wide breathing tubes were still commonly available.

Last edited:
Granted, they are now commonly available, but someone decided to make an AIR 2 BCD inflator model, and everyone dumping air from their wing kept on ripping the reg out of their mouths.

I wish that there was more blue water diving in North Central Texas...

Granted. that blue water has a name. Gulf of Mexico. Welcome to global warming. Your house is now under 30ft of blue water.

I wish my house were clean.

I wish my house were clean.

Granted. Your house is clean because your "house" is a cell and your cell-mate is an obsessive-compulsive neat-freak. The conversations are interesting, but a little unnerving as she plucks every trace of hair from her body. Enjoy!

I wish that I could summon harbor seals on command.

you will.
However I will be your buddy, and you will forever curse 130s for the lack of volume :D
(love ya buddy!)

I wish the DMV people weren't so vogon like

you will.

I wish the DMV people weren't so vogon like

Your wish is granted, DMV staff is now capable and personable, as you have been hired to staff all of the DMV service windows.

I wish No. California water magically heated to 84 degrees F the moment I entered.

Your wish is granted, DMV staff is now capable and personable, as you have been hired to staff all of the DMV service windows.

I wish No. California water magically heated to 84 degrees F the moment I entered.
Your wish is granted, unfortunately it continues heating at the same rate doubling every 5 minutes.

I wish David was back on the forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom