Any updated timeline for the Deep 6 computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnN

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Nothing on the website yet. . .

It was listed for US$139.00 a while back before everything was removed. Would there be any substantial increase in retail price?
I want to buy one or two.

Any update?
We were hoping to have it released by now but had some issues arise in beta that caused us to pull up and reevaluate things on the hardware. We also decided to add a few more features and change the algorithm to ZHL-16C G/F. We're not going to deliver a sub-standard product so we're taking our time to make sure it's right. As of now I do not have any information on a release date. I really just don't want to make promises I may not be able to deliver on.

We were hoping to have it released by now but had some issues arise in beta that caused us to pull up and reevaluate things on the hardware. We also decided to add a few more features and change the algorithm to ZHL-16C G/F. We're not going to deliver a sub-standard product so we're taking our time to make sure it's right. As of now I do not have any information on a release date. I really just don't want to make promises I may not be able to deliver on.

The algorithm was my only issue with that computer, but at $139 I couldn't imagine complaining. Adding ZHL-16C G/F (even if it's only a "based on" ZHL algo like Pelagic Z+) makes that computer such a phenomenal deal I'm tempted to buy one just because.

The algorithm was my only issue with that computer, but at $139 I couldn't imagine complaining. Adding ZHL-16C G/F (even if it's only a "based on" ZHL algo like Pelagic Z+) makes that computer such a phenomenal deal I'm tempted to buy one just because.
Yeah, me too. But it would be nice to have an estimate of, say, before June 2017?

As long as it is released before my ageing Aladin expires.
ZHL-16C G/F is my preferred mode.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom