Sorong Airport Upgrades

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like durian but even so, have trouble with the smell. As my father used to say "it's like eating peaches and cream in an outhouse"

Been there, done that, going to try d'primma next time.

- Bill

FYI the d'primma hotel is booked for 2 DECEMBER -- 3 months in advance in this case! The hotel management conveniently suggested the Hotel d'Prima in Medan. That's in North SUMATRA, very convenient for a one-night stopover....

- Bill

I booked 4 rooms 5 months in advance in December 2015 for trip to Raja Ampat in May 2016. So, I was not aware the popularity of the place. It was very conveniently located, especially when your next flight is at 3am with the gate is only a minute away from the hotel on the same floor.

FYI the d'primma hotel is booked for 2 DECEMBER -- 3 months in advance in this case! The hotel management conveniently suggested the Hotel d'Prima in Medan. That's in North SUMATRA, very convenient for a one-night stopover....

- Bill

Welcome to Indonesia. ;-)

To kill the outbound 8+ hr layover time in Makassar, we had a quick dinner inside that nice little-airport & stayed in the d'Prima airport hotel, 2min walk from the terminal to the hotel. A nice, clean-bed room for $22/night. I managed to have a $20 1-hour massage, nice warm-shower & a short rest in AC room there. d'primahotel by Home In Airport Makassar | Mobile Homepage

That link is for the MOBILE site. If you are on a laptop, use this ink:

d'Prima Hotel | Makassar Airport Hotel

What happens if you do a walk-in?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom