Deep Stops Increases DCS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Thread closed for a bit and possibly permanently.

The mods will be discussing this thread for a bit. It got way off track and I'm not sure it can even be put back. Since I've been a part of this thread, I'll be taking a back seat and letting other mods deal with it. If it's opened back up, someone will post to that effect.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

UPDATE:
The thread was closed because it had spun wildly out of control in very little time. During that time, certain posts were made which contained language and accusations that had been expressly forbidden in this thread. Responses were made to those posts. Some of those posts were without additional substance and were deleted. In some cases, however, the posts contained both some forbidden content and substantive content. Those present a challenge, because some of that content is valuable. At this time we are trying to find that balance, and what you see at the moment is the current state of that attempt. It is not finished.

A number of posts that were sarcastic and without any valuable substance were also removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom