ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2017 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tell Beth don't worry there is plenty to do my wife don't dive either she always comes on dive trips and has a great time when we were in Curacao we went to ostrich farm an rode an ostrich ,there's always something to do an always making new friends

just FYI -- if you go through ebates, they are now offering 20% cash back and flights are 602 from mobile and gulfport ---

Need help. I got the 602$ fare on Delta but it was Sat to Sat. I wont be there Saturday night... Am i going to miss something?

sign up with ebates -- you will get cash back on your purchase. Ebates: Coupons, Deals, Promo Codes & Cash Back

once you sign up -- then it will show in your ebates account and they will send a check to you in the mail

if you want to give me your email -- i can send you the link -- PM me for your email if you dont want to post it here

Got our flights today on American for $603, thanks to cardzard! Las Vegas to Roatan with two stops going :( and one stop on return. :) Had to go to the American site, Travelocity shows the fare but can't book it.

Mark

Need help. I got the 602$ fare on Delta but it was Sat to Sat. I wont be there Saturday night... Am i going to miss something?
Saturday night is the welcome party and a chance to win some prizes. Why can't you make Saturday?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom