DMT and good night life

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello all,

I'm looking for some recommendations for a good spot for DMT but also still relatively lively/ a good night life.

I will be landing in cebu and making my way to Palawan. I will be diving oct-nov this year. Is it best to email around and book in advance or better to check out different dive shops and make my decision?

any info would be great!

Alona Beach or Puerto Galera, Malapascua at a push.

Dive Master Training or Dimethyltryptamine. In this case I'm pretty sure it's dive master training though.

AFAIK places that offer diving and night life in the country:
Boracay, Davao, Dumaguete, General Santos, Mactan Island(Cebu City), Moalboal, Puerto Galera, Puerto Princesa, San Fernando(La Union) and Subic Bay. I am pretty sure there are other places that I had never been.

Puerto Galera or Boracay. Personally I wouldn't really say any of the other spots truly have "nightlife". And Puerto Galera has the better diving of these two spots.

Have fun!

Sabang, Puerto Galera. Come & dive with Blue Ribbon, Asia Divers, Captain Greggs & choose. The longer time as DMT the better

Thanks for the tips everyone! is it better to go there to the dive shop and check it out while i am there or to contact them and make a arrangements ahead of time?

Thanks for the tips everyone! is it better to go there to the dive shop and check it out while i am there or to contact them and make a arrangements ahead of time?
I would contact the operators first because you might need to reserve a room well in advance.

Back
Top Bottom