Instructor hasn't registered certification with PADI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm glad PADI was able to take care of you. I would not have been as patient as you. It is sometimes tough to know what the proper course of action is. Scubaboard is a great resource of information.

Just checked and this Instructor is no longer a authorized Padi instructor. I suggst that you should always double check a instructor's credentials before starting any courses with them.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-23 at 12.56.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-23 at 12.56.22 PM.png
    95 KB · Views: 142
Just checked and this Instructor is no longer a authorized Padi instructor. I suggst that you should always double check a instructor's credentials before starting any courses with them.

LOL I suggest that you should always read the thread before posting on the thread :rofl3: ... I kid, I kid. Old thread. He was registered then and just recently got kicked out. I managed to get registered and get all my C-cards, but a lot of folks didn't.

That is probably the reason he got kicked out- Padi does not like any controversy and failing to file certifications within 7 days is a big no-no. I always file certifications for my students the same night on finishing course as soon as I get to my home computer,and student gets email confirmation plus a temp. card same night. And actual card is received from Padi ithin 2 weeks.

That is probably the reason he got kicked out- Padi does not like any controversy and failing to file certifications within 7 days is a big no-no. I always file certifications for my students the same night on finishing course as soon as I get to my home computer,and student gets email confirmation plus a temp. card same night. And actual card is received from Padi ithin 2 weeks.
It would have to be more than that. I have had some picture screwups that resulted in my having to send in the certification after 7 days and didn't even get a comment about it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom