I'M IN TROUBLE NOW...!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DANDYDON says "So bite me".

Heres your mayan word for the day
Pelena, Ask your DM what it means.

Last edited:
Or, realize that you are most likely the absolute definition of privilege, and you could use some of the extra wealth you've obtained as such to help marginalized people.

I'm happy to help the "marginalized people" by donating money, time, stuff, etc., to charity. But that has nothing to do with tipping, which I do to reward good service.

It sounds like Don gives back in his own way.

In case you missed it, today is DD's birthday!! Maybe you have a very privileged birthday and not feel at all marginalized!!!!:gas:

And go back and see that girl. :callme:

happy bday dd.jpg

4 dives today...!!

we've done the save thing on our past couple trips for pretty much the same reasons. Watch it Don, once you make the jump, it's hard to go back to those cramped seats! :D

I have done many trips in Business, a couple if full First - and they are nice.

Coach is fine tho.

Digging turtle nest this afternoon was great. Some had already escaped on their own so we dug to save stragglers, count shells & bad eggs - even found one albino loggerhead. He doesn't have a chance at sea, but it's not a capture program, so maybe he'll prove me wrong. Well, he was nature's product so he'll get his place in nature, whatever.

Flights home tomorrow. There was Business class seats available, but the upgrade would be $1199, so I'll just pay the bag fees. I have 5 hours to clear I&C and change planes, whoopee. I'm packed.

Last edited:
Did you try and get your card back from the bank?
Happy belated BD to ya' DD!
Have a safe trip home...

Did you try and get your card back from the bank?
Happy belated BD to ya' DD!
Have a safe trip home...
Nope. I might have tried if I was desperate, but I just called my bank so they wouldn't block my charge card, had them block the lost debit card, and send a replacement. I was fine with the cash and surviving card I had on me. Really, I only needed Pesos for the taxis still giving 10:1 exchange. Most places I visited were giving better than 17:1.

And thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom