G250? Worth servicing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check but I'm prtty sure Bryan's kits include all o-rings.

Will do, I've sent them a couple of emails but no reply as yet, I guess he's out diving. Patience is a virtue I unfortunately do not possess, I'll work on that some more. Cheers.

On the S600 it is a standard o-ring size 2-008 85 duro. Scubapro part no 01-050-126. ID 4.47 thickness 1.78. The s600 uses two of that size on the new balance chamber adjustment knob, and one on the venturi.

On the S600 it is a standard o-ring size 2-008 85 duro. Scubapro part no 01-050-126. ID 4.47 thickness 1.78. The s600 uses two of that size on the new balance chamber adjustment knob, and one on the venturi.

Thank you, so I won't need to look for them separately.

Check but I'm prtty sure Bryan's kits include all o-rings.

I do my best! Thanks Gary
I'm working on replacemnt volcano orifices in chrome plated brass ( threads are a unique size) and ring screws with the corect size Phillips head

I do my best! Thanks Gary
I'm working on replacemnt volcano orifices in chrome plated brass ( threads are a unique size) and ring screws with the corect size Phillips head

Hi there, I've sent two emails via your online contact form but have received no reply. Is PMing you OK?

Bryan@vintagedoublehose.com is best. Please check your spam folder as I reply to all customer inquiries within 24 hours.

Bryan@vintagedoublehose.com is best. Please check your spam folder as I reply to all customer inquiries within 24 hours.

Thank you, I will use that address. Nothing has come through, I check my spam folder daily and it cannot auto delete, but hey, it's the Internet, stranger things have happened. Thank you for your reply.

Update:

LDS is having a hard time getting parts, it appears SP is the problem but he's decided this is a challenge so is exploring other avenues. I ordered the service kits, exhaust diaphragms and poppet assembly's from VDH and they are on the way. Fingers crossed the orifices are ok, Bryan advises he has some chrome plated brass ones on the horizon. Hopefully I'll get these regs in the water within the next couple of weeks depending on shipping speed.

Assuming my understanding was correct and nothing was lost in translation, the Japanese E-bay seller wouldn't combine shipping and was still charging US shipping fees per item despite the fact we both live in Japan where domestic shipping is very cheap.

Turns out SP Japan will not sell parts to my LDS but request that my regs be sent to them via my LDS for servicing, yeah, that's gonna happen. I may have found a source out of Europe, just checking prices.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom