JOIN US FOR A HAPPY HOUR DIVE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

njdiver1

Contributor
Reaction score
JOIN US FOR A HAPPY HOUR DIVE!
f8ac35f8-9e22-4f5f-987a-3dcd6bebf618.jpg
Date: Saturday, July 16th
Time: 5:30pm
Meet at: Maclearie Park Steps.
Stop in the store early Saturday (or even Friday) if you need to rent any gear.
RSVP by either e-mailing the store or calling us at 732-776-7755.

In the daylight!? :shocked:

I seem to be doing more and more of my dives there in the middle of the night alone. I am surprised that I haven't run into you. Something about it...

I will try to make the happy hour dive and will pass the word. I dove there last week and had some very nice visibility with even better vis off of the beach. I have been hearing reports of blue water on the beach at lbi also so things are looking good.

Access and conditions for beach diving in mid-Monmouth County will be curtailed during the restoration project actively pumping sand now. The inlets and sites like Maclearie Park and Gull Island Park are always available until they finish.

I seem to be doing more and more of my dives there in the middle of the night alone. I am surprised that I haven't run into you. ...//...
The high tides are all wrong this year, way too early. I've been looking into local shallow stuff to pass the time. Brandywine river and the Sunfish pond project are taking up a lot of my free time.

I'm going through a "hike-in to dive" phase...

I'm going through a "hike-in to dive" phase...

There are some deep quarry / mines if you want to make it easier on yourself... No overheads just 325 feet to the bottom... lol

In New Jersey?

If there are I dont know of any - the one I was referring to is in NY.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom