For Sale New Zeagle Zena Xl/md And Old Zeagle Bcd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is the Zena still available? Definitley interested. My wife will be completing her OW dives this weekend and I'm hoping to be able to rent the one that ScubaToys has on hand.

And I'm local, too. Denton area.

Is the Zena still available? Definitley interested. My wife will be completing her OW dives this weekend and I'm hoping to be able to rent the one that ScubaToys has on hand.

And I'm local, too. Denton area.
Hi, yes it is available! I am available most of the day tomorrow if you wanted to take a look at it.

Do you know what size the shoulders are? If they're XL shoulders, they may be a little big.

I'm still interested. Actually going to ScubaToys tonight to pick up my new tank and some rental gear for my wife. We'll configure one there and see what works and if everything fits and it's the same as what you have, then we'll probably hit you up. Leaving tomorrow night for Houston to go dive Blue Lagoon for her OW check dives.

Ah, terrific! Yeah just let me know. I'll PM you my phone number so you can get a hold of me a bit faster than SB :)

Interested but a couple of questions- is it new - as you mention that it's not been dove in since you bought or did you buy it used? if you bought it used was it from an individual or store?

Interested but a couple of questions- is it new - as you mention that it's not been dove in since you bought or did you buy it used? if you bought it used was it from an individual or store?

We bought it from an individual who said they bought it, dove in it once, and it didn't really fit them. So sold it to me. So, basically new, but technically used. "Like new" if you will...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom